- Animal Regulations
- California Sunrise & Sunset Times
- Entertainment Associations, Guilds, & Unions
- Entertainment Jobs
- License Verification
- Photographers Rights
- Photographing Architectural Works in Public Areas
- Production Directories
- Production Safety & Security
- Starting a Film Business or Production Company
- Talent Agent Regulations
- Wage Theft Protection Act
- Weather Information
- Work Permits
- Work Visas
Talent Agent Regulations
State of California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR)
Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE)
Talent Agency License Database agency license database
Requests for Information
Scroll to third section of this link.
District Offices Standards Enforcement - District
Acting Schools and Casting Companies are not regulated.
You may want to contact the Casting Society of America.